Somatic movement workshop
A afternoon Body-mind Centering influnced Somatic Movement workshop focusing on the Brain
Empodying the Brain
Working with the brain, through movement, touch, visualisation and somatisation we will take some time to look at different regions of the brain at their form and function. Approaching the brain through a felt sense of embodiment, allowing information from the cells to inform the consciousness. We will spend time looking at the Sensory and Motor aspects of the nervous system and how these areas so closely interconnected, as well as taking a detail look at the construction and functioning of the individual nerve cell.
- Understand your own anatomy through experience
- Feel more connected to the inner landscape and your personal evolution
- Dive deep into an appreciation and awareness of you body
- Find grater possibility and range of motion in your movement
- Feel support from the earth as we take a journey through developmental movement patterns.